- Despite whatever condition I am in, I look forward to my visits because I always feel so much better when I leave.
- Dr. Christian Guenette is a very knowledgeable chiropractor, who uses mind-body techniques, along with chiropractic adjustments and muscle work, to help you find the root of your injury and/or pain.
- Rather than doing simple adjustments as a "one-size-fits-all" solution, Dr. Guenette takes the time to really identify imbalances in the body (physical and emotional) to make his patients feel better. He has a world of knowledge and draws on his experience to treat each patient as best as possible for unique circumstances.
- The thing that I really like about Christian is that while he has an exceptional understanding of anatomy and muscle function and how to treat it in a conventional western medical sense, he also understands how stress and psychology contribute to injuries and back pain, and his ability to communicate these insights from a spiritual perspective is also exceptional.
- Dr. Hennessy is the most thorough therapist I have ever seen. He looks at all the muscles and how they affect my joints. I have had so many injuries over the years and Dr. Hennessy has basically fixed them all from head to toe. I didn't know chiropractors did so much more than just adjustments. This place is truly a one stop shop.
- Dr. Guenette cares about each of his patients and their well-being. I have recommended him to many of friends because he is an amazing health professional. The office has a friendly vibe and Christian always greets you with a smile calls you by name and is genuinely happy to help you with your health.
- I visited Dr. Christian and he asked me what I hoped to learn during the session. I said that I wanted to be sure that this wasn't all an illusion. He said that he would not only explain how it wasn't, he would also show me. I was skeptical, and I explained that I didn't have any pain, and considered myself fairly aligned. He proceeded to show me exactly where I pulled my shoulders forward, where I flayed out my right foot, and where my muscles were weak. And in the course of one session, showed me how to fix all of it. After leaving I felt better and more energetic than I had in months. I highly recommend seeing him.
- Dr. Christian Guenette at Back2Health Chiropractor is a miracle worker, plain and simple. Using techniques that are far beyond the realm of traditional chiropractic work, Dr. Guenette targets the root cause of pain rather than the symptoms with unbelievable results. Every time I walk into his office in pain, he sends me out feeling like a million bucks.
- When I went to see Dr Hennessy at back to health he was like a magician. Without even laying a hand on me he knew what was wrong with me just by asking a few questions. When I left I felt like a million dollars. I don't know what he did but it worked. He walked me through every process fully explaining it to me.
- I have been a chiropractic patient of Dr. Guenette for a few years and was recently treated with deep tissue laser therapy for my right knee. I am a female in my mid-twenties with some previous injuries. I have had about four treatments so far and have noticed a significant reduction in pain daily, especially when I snowboard and run. Treatments have been painless, quick and I feel much better after. I would highly recommend this laser treatment for anyone with tendonitis or injuries in general :)
We could find a ton of reasons why you might like us better than anyone else, but we believe we're a bit biased. That's why we've decided to pull some of our 'Top 10' reasons why our patients love coming to Back2Health from real patient testimonials. Enjoy!